Thursday 25 December 2008

Someone Knows Me Well


It looks like I'm on my way to joining Old Holborn's revolution.

I got a Clay Pigeon Shooting day for Christmas. Yes, that's right, they will be teaching me how to use a gun. I shall be a very eager student and my imagination will be in overdrive.

Pull ... Patricia Hewitt ... BANG! Pull ... Liam Donaldson ... BANG! Pull ... Jacqui Smith ... BANG! Pull ... Amanda Sandford ... BANG! I just hope they have enough clays.

Off to buy a cabinet and apply for a licence now.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you have the right approach. In the days when I taught people to shoot pistol, some ladies used to have a bit of trouble at first.

When I advised them to imagine it was their old boyfriends or ex-husbands downrange, their groups tightened dramatically.